• Please log in to reply
29 replies to this topic

#21 nikfrizzby

nikfrizzby

• Members
  • Pip
  • 62 posts

Posted 27 February 2011 - 09:25 AM

yes would love to meet up for a walk just let us know when and where and if you post it on the great dane walks in yorkshire you will probably get a few more interested as well where around leeds do you go .

#22 mad4danes

mad4danes

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 06 February 2014 - 03:04 PM

Hi there,

Is anyone available for walks in the tyne and wear area, I live in Gateshead and have a 41/2 year Blue called Jasper. Would love to touch base with other danes owners in the area

Cheers

Sharon

#23 ashley42

ashley42

• Members
  • Pip
  • 886 posts

Posted 06 February 2014 - 09:58 PM

Hi Sharon,
There's quite a few of us in the north east with Danes who like to hook up for walks. Do you have Facebook as we have a north east dane walk page, but it's a closed group so I would need to add you. If you have Facebook friend request me I'm Susan Melrose which will show with Susan McDougall in brackets next to my name then you will see all walks arranged.

Susan and Wilma, my 3 year old blue girl x

#24 mad4danes

mad4danes

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 11 February 2014 - 02:37 PM

Hi Susan,

Thanks for your reply, I have found you on Facebook (I hope its you anyway lol) and sent you a friend request. 

Sharon 

#25 sarahfd

sarahfd

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 20 February 2014 - 09:31 PM

HI Im new to the site and have a 1 year old dane. Id love to meet for a walk anywhere around redcar, saltburn area. Are there any walks planned? 

sarah

#26 Murphydog

Murphydog

• Members
  • Pip
  • 342 posts

Posted 21 February 2014 - 08:35 PM

I'm in the northwest but would love to join the north east walking group. I love a day out with my 3.
xxx

#27 Bigblackdog

Bigblackdog

• Members
  • Pip
  • 617 posts

Posted 21 February 2014 - 11:02 PM

Hi we have walks in Redcar quite regularly. They are well attended and good fun, keep an eye out, Jayne Cameon (Buddy) organises them.
Jo x

#28 kay

kay

• Members
  • Pip
  • 698 posts

Posted 24 February 2014 - 10:16 AM

Hi Jayne has organised one for next sunday 2nd march 11.30 im going hoping weather is ok :) x

#29 Emma&Pepper

Emma&Pepper

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 03 December 2014 - 09:54 PM

Hi I'm new to the group, we have just brought home Pepper our 8 week old lady. We live by Tynemouth so Pepper will be on longsands beach after the school run most days. Would love to meet some other Danes for walks when she gets older. Emma

#30 zufalls mam

zufalls mam

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 15 January 2017 - 08:39 AM

Hi Emma, might be way too late but we're near Seaton Delaval with a 12 week old dog, are you still available to meet up? Tiny walks from tomorrow for zufall but would love to see his face when he sees a fully grown dane lol