• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 kristal

kristal

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2,629 posts

Posted 09 September 2012 - 09:17 AM

There is a course being held by Lelly Bond (APDT) in association with the Dartmoor National Park Authority to teach & improve outdoor control including recall & emergency stops.

It is a 6 week course (start dates to be confirmed) consisting of 2 indoor sessions and 4 sessions held outdoors on the moors.

The cost is £50 per dog BUT she has been issued some subsidies by the DNP which brings the cost down to £35 ... we signed up yesterday and she does still have some subsidies available.

I had a long chat with her and she uses totally reward based methods and also teaches clicker training if required.

If anyone is interested I can forward you her contact details.

#2 m lady

m lady

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2,576 posts

Posted 09 September 2012 - 09:38 AM

There is a course being held by Lelly Bond (APDT) in association with the Dartmoor National Park Authority to teach & improve outdoor control including recall & emergency stops.

It is a 6 week course (start dates to be confirmed) consisting of 2 indoor sessions and 4 sessions held outdoors on the moors.

The cost is £50 per dog BUT she has been issued some subsidies by the DNP which brings the cost down to £35 ... we signed up yesterday and she does still have some subsidies available.

I had a long chat with her and she uses totally reward based methods and also teaches clicker training if required.

If anyone is interested I can forward you her contact details.

Brilliant idea.
Carole.

#3 Guest_Barbara Sutton_*

Guest_Barbara Sutton_*
  • GUESTS

Posted 09 September 2012 - 12:36 PM

Great idea, just wished I lived closer :(

#4 buddy

buddy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6,221 posts

Posted 09 September 2012 - 07:29 PM

too far for me otherwise i would have loved to have gone.

#5 Guest_arlen_*

Guest_arlen_*
  • GUESTS

Posted 17 December 2012 - 04:15 PM

I had the same problem!