• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 JEEVES

JEEVES

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2,355 posts

Posted 11 March 2013 - 02:02 PM

As some items did not sell on Ebay two weeks ago unfortunately, I have re listed them as of last night (Sunday 17th March) for seven days, although two items are ending on the Saturday.

Below is a list of all the item numbers :

[font='Helvetica neue', ', Helvetica, Arial, Verdana, sans-serif} ']181087645265 (Books)[/font]

[font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][font='Helvetica neue', ', Helvetica, Arial, Verdana, sans-serif} ']181087676838 (Lladro Figurine)

181087673359 (Lladro figurine)

181087675422 (Lladro figurine)

181087638068 (soft toy)

All of them can be accessed by looking at one listing and then the link to 'other items for sale by seller'

ALL OF THE MONEY GOES OT THE CHARITY GREAT DANE CARE 100%

Please take a look.
Many thanks on behalf of the charity. Terri x
[/font][/font]

[font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][font='Helvetica neue', ', Helvetica, Arial, Verdana, sans-serif} ']ps item number [/font][/font][font='Helvetica neue', ', Helvetica, Arial, Verdana, sans-serif} ']181087633976 (soft toy dog) will be relisted in next few days as buyer has not paid can you beleive![/font]

Sorry guys, not quite sure what happened there....sending from my ipad and all sort of things keep happening.

I hope you can make out the numbers etc, if you cant and have any questions please pm me.
Thanks Terri

#2 smj

smj

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2,537 posts

Posted 11 March 2013 - 09:34 PM

Thanks for that Terri , I will take a look . :)
Hope they sell this time as I know the time and effort it all takes to do this.

Sandra Harley & Star xxx