Jump to content
* Required Information
Between 3 and 26 characters
Between 3 and 32 characters
Send me news and information
Forum Terms & Rules Please note: This Forum or the PM system is not to be used to advertise or sell puppies.
1. Flaming any member on the boards is not allowed. Flaming is defined as, "An insulting criticism or remark meant to incite anger, or be hurtful posted on the boards." Flaming may result in banishment and is subject to interpretation by Sully.
2. Genuine rehoming / rescue of dogs is permitted when correct homecheck procedures are followed and where it is not done for profit.
3. Please remember that we are not responsible for any messages posted. We do not vouch for or warrant the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any message, and are not responsible for the contents of any message.
4. The messages express the views of the author of the message, not necessarily the views of this Forum. Any user who feels that a posted message is objectionable is encouraged to contact us immediately by email. We have the ability to remove objectionable messages and we will make every effort to do so, within a reasonable time frame, if we determine that removal is necessary.
5. You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this Forum to post any material which is knowingly false and/or defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, threatening, invasive of a person's privacy, or otherwise violative of any law.
6. Meets: The Great Dane owners Forum provides tools that enable our users to arrange physical meetings (a "Meet") at venues that include, but are not limited to, public parks or private homes. We do not supervise these Meets and are not involved in any way with the actions of any individuals at these Meets. As a result, we have no control over the identity or actions of the individuals who are present at these Meetup Gatherings, and we request that our users exercise caution and good judgment when attending these Meetup Gatherings. Because we do not supervise or control the Meetup Gatherings or interactions among between members and other persons or companies, and because we are not involved in any way with physical transportation to or from these Meetup Gatherings or with the actions of any individuals at these Meetup Gatherings, and because we do not control Paypal, credit card companies or other payment processing companies, and because we cannot guarantee the true identity, age, nationality of Platform users, and because we have very limited control, if any, over the quality, safety, morality, legality, truthfulness or accuracy of various aspects of the Platform you agree that you bear all risk and you agree to release us (and our affiliates, subsidiaries, and third party partners) and Meetup Group Organizers and their designees from claims, demands, and damages (actual and consequential) of every kind and nature, known and unknown, suspected and unsuspected, disclosed and undisclosed, now and in the future, arising out of or in any way connected with your use of the Platform, your Third Party Transactions, our resolution of any disputes among users, and/or your transportation to or from, attendance at, or the actions of you or other persons at, a Meetup Gathering. You further waive any and all rights and benefits otherwise conferred by any statutory or non-statutory law of any jurisdiction that would purport to limit the scope of a release or waiver.
7. By agreeing to these terms you agree to walk your dog properly every day, to clear up your dogs poohs, and not to treat your dog like a baby.
8. The forum reserves the right to leave user account and posts intact to prevent disrupting and confusing forum topics.
9. By posting on this forum you agree that your posts may stay on here for ever and ever.
10. You agree not to post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or if you have permission from the author.
Community Forum Software by IP.BoardLicensed to: The Great Dane Owners Forum